Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Jackson likes stripping for beau


Janet Jackson's beau Jermaine Dupri has been so successful in helping her overcome her shyness that she now even enjoys stripping for him.The normally super-shy song bird revealed that Dupri has managed to open a whole new world to her as far as the bedroom is concerned.
"I love it (stripping) because I know he loves it. I'm way more open, and I know that probably sounds crazy. But he's taken me places I haven't been before," Contactmusic quoted her, as telling Vibe magazine.And, it’s not only stripping that the singer is open to nowadays, but also sex toys and tapes.When asked by Vibe's Craig Seymour whether she would be okay with making sex videotapes with her beau, Jackson replied in the affirmative."Would you say you are a toys couple, a making movies couple, or an all out in public couple?" Seymour asked.

0 comments: