Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pamela Anderson being starved of sex



Former Baywatch actress, Pamela Anderson says, that though she is enjoying her singlehood, she has been starved of sex lately.The sexy blonde reportedly claims to be single and says that she has not been getting any lovin' between the sheets, in a car, on a boat, or wherever.

"There's not a lot of mmm-mmm going on right now, I'm not dating. I'm definitely single," Zap2it quoted her as telling Extra.Though the actress has denied rumours of re-uniting with ex-husband Tommy Lee, she is still hopeful about wedded bliss.

"I'd love to get married again," she muses. "I mean being a single mom and working, you'd love to have a partner. But it just hasn't come about yet," said Anderson.

1 comments:

Ma T said...

I think this crisis has been averted since the bimbo just married Kid Rock.