Friday, September 01, 2006

My guests strip in font of me: Kate

Hollywood beauty Kate Hudson struggles to handle her husband Chris Robinson's crazy house guests, because they regularly strip naked in front of her.Hudson, who has been married to The Black Crowes frontman for five years, has learned to cope with Robinson's eccentric musician friends shedding their clothing every time they visit the couple's home."There are two musician friends, English friends of ours, and I have seen their penises one too many times and you're just going, she was quoted by Contactmusic, as saying.'Why is it necessary for you to be walking around my house naked?' or 'Why do you think it's funny to flash me your penis?' "But they do and it makes them who they are and I love them for it," she added.

0 comments: