Friday, December 22, 2006

Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt has made her more sensible.

The ‘Tomb Raider’ actress insists her partner - who she has three children with, adopted Maddox and Zahara, and biological daughter Shiloh - has taught her to slow down and plan her life and adventures more carefully.

Angelina told Hello magazine: “He’s a wonderful friend who’s taught me many things. He’s taught me not to rush things. He’s the kind of guy who, if I want to go on some trip because I want to have an adventure and explore, he’ll make sure we go there and we’ll have time to enjoy it and be with our kids and do it all properly. So I get to experience life. He’s been good for me in that sense.”

Angelina has also confessed Brad was completely different in person to his famous persona.

She added: “It’s funny because when I first met him he was nothing like I’d expected. I expected a lot of things because of what I’d read about him and because of the package he comes in. But what I found was a really kind, funny and down-to-earth man.”

0 comments: