Friday, December 29, 2006

Beyonce Knowles Says She Misses Being With Destiny’s Child

The ‘Crazy In Love’ singer – who launched a successful solo career after the girl group split last year – says she misses her bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams because she loved being part of such a close-knit group.She said: “I loved being in a group. I do love sisterhood.“All of us – this is also about Michelle and Kelly – did whatever was best for the group. That element of compromise and sacrifice taught me a lot about myself and friendship.”
The 25-year-old revealed she suffered from depression when the band went their separate ways.
Beyoncé said: “I went through depression. I didn’t eat. I stayed in my room. I was in a really bad place in life, going through that lonely period: ‘Who am I? Who are my friends?’
“My life changed.”

0 comments: