Friday, December 08, 2006

Britney Spears Defends Partying.

Britney Spears Defends Partying Pop superstar Britney Spears has defended her constant partying - claiming she has been virtually housebound for the past two years. Spears, who turned 25 last Saturday (02Dec06), has twice been photographed without panties while out with new pals Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, among others. The Toxic singer split with husband Kevin Federline, with whom she has two children, Sean Preston, 15 months, and three-month-old Jayden James.She writes on her website: "It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been two years since I've even celebrated my birthday."Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a bit too far.

0 comments: