Thursday, December 21, 2006

Federline I m not K-fed

"That just comes with being a beautiful girl and a celebrity. People try to link you up with everybody!" Federline: 'i'm Not K-fed'.... Aspiring rapper Kevin Federline has declared he hates the nickname K-Fed, as he issues a warning to wrestling star John Cena ahead of their fight on New Year's Eve (31Dec06).

Britney Spears' estranged husband will face World Wrestling Entertainment (Wwe) star Cena in Miami, Florida, at the end of the month, and Federline is confident he will triumph over the 240 pound (108 kilograms) fighter.

Federline says, "The real Kevin Federline never backs down from a challenge.

"Make all your jokes, because New Year's Day I'm the one who is going to be laughing.

"Oh yeah, Cena, my name is not K-Fed, it's Kevin Federline, bitch, and I want some and I'm gonna get some."

Federline signed with the Wwe earlier this year (06) to participate in "staged" fights with professional wrestlers.

0 comments: