Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Gwen Stefani Wants to Wind Down

Gwen Stefani has hinted she could retire from pop music in five years time.The 'Wind It Up' singer, who recently released her second solo album 'TheSweet Escape', is considering walking away from the music business to be afull-time mom.Gwen, 37, believes the ideal time to pack away her microphone would be whenher son Kingston starts school.She said: "In five years Kingston will be in school, and in five years I'llbe in my 40s. So I'm doing what I can now. If we were at home I'd be playingwith him."[Watch Gwen Stefani perform "Wind it Up on SNL]Gwen, who is married to rocker Gavin Rossdale, recently admitted she neverintended to release another solo record because her only ambition after thesuccess of 2004's 'Love Angel Music Baby' was to have a baby.The singer - who gave birth to Kingston on May 26, 2006 - explained: "I never intended to do another solo record.

0 comments: