Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Halle Berry interested a Music Career

The Oscar-winning actress, who has confirmed she has finished working on her self-titled debut album ‘Halle’, wants to be admired for more than her acting talents.

She told Ebony magazine: “I’ve always loved to sing and this album will show people that I can do more than act.”

The album was originally due to be released on January 9, but her hectic filming schedule has pushed the date back to February 6.

The ‘Monster’s Ball’ actress has reportedly recorded tracks with Timbaland and Jamie Foxx – who begged Halle for a date this summer.

He said: “Halle is so beautiful. She is the only actress I’ve ever met who looks even better in the flesh than on screen. She is close to amazing and I don’t care if she knows what I think. My approach is always to be direct.”

Halle, 40, who is dating Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, recently revealed she likes to dress up as her ‘X-Men’ character Storm to “spice up” her sex life.

She said: “Yeah, I wear the rubber suit sometimes. You have to keep your life spiced up. Storm never has sex in the movies - but Storm has a lot of sex at my house.”

0 comments: