Saturday, December 23, 2006

Scarlett Johansson Doesn’t Think Her “Butt” is All That Special

Scarlett Johansson believes she didn’t deserve to win best female butt in a recent British poll.

The ‘Lost In translation’ star - who has also been named sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine - says she doesn’t work hard enough to have earned the title.

Scarlett told Esquire magazine: “There are plenty of girls with nicer butts. There are plenty of girls who work harder on their butts.

“What about my brain? What about my kidneys and my gall bladder?”

The 22-year-old beauty was also recently told she had been awarded the best pair of breasts in Hollywood by In Touch Weekly magazine.

She said: “I’m sure my mom will be proud.

“You work hard making independent films for 14 years and you get voted ‘best breasts’.”

“I’m proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They’re my charms, my feminine wiles.”

0 comments: