Monday, December 11, 2006

Scarlett Johansson will go nude!

In an announcement that will make men and many women smile from ear to ear Scarlett Johansson has said she will go fully nude in a movie before she gets too old!

She said, ‘I’m still making up my mind about when I’ll do a nude scene. I’m not opposed to doing nudity, it would just have to be the right project, maybe some sensational European art film.”

She added, “I’m proud of my breasts. I call them my girls. They’re my charms, my feminine wiles. I’m very comfortable with my sexuality, my body and my face. Well, not always my face, but it’s stuck there and there’s nothing I can do about it.”

This announcement has caused a flood of script proposals being sent to Scarlett and her agent. If the right movie never comes a long hopefully a big enough paycheck will and she will pull a Halle Berry in Password Swordfish!

0 comments: