Thursday, December 14, 2006

Scarlett's screen strip vow

Scarlett Johanson has vowed to bare all in a movie for her male fans.

The sexy star insists she is ready to get her kit off if the right part came along.

“I’m still making up my mind about when I’ll do a nude scene,” she told Esquire and at the same time lighting up a thousand men’s eyes.

“I’m not opposed to doing nudity - it would just have to be the right project maybe some sensational European art film.”

The Black Dahlia actress is famed for her curves and caused a stir when she posed nude with KEIRA KNIGHTLEY for the cover of Vanity Fair magazine.

But Scarlett, who as we revealed yesterday modelled in just her undies for a new Louis Vuitton ad, reckons no one on the set of the photo shoot batted an eyelid about her bare behind.

Scarlett moaned: “We were going to be wearing thongs but the stylist snipped them off. Here we are, Keira and I, and we’re totally naked, and some guy is on his BlackBerry. Everyone was busy working.”

She added: “But I guess it’s better than if they were all looking at me. It was surprisingly comfortable.”

0 comments: