Thursday, January 11, 2007

Angelina Jolie more womb raider than tomb raider

Angelina Jolie wants to have 10 children. The Tomb Raider actress is desperate to have a large family with her partner Brad Pitt - who she already has three children with - and plans to extend her brood by adopting children from various countries.

She told Elle magazine: "Every country I go to, you'll hear that I'm adopting! India is a country we could legally adopt from, but I don't think it will be the next one.

"In the future, it is a possibility and we have had that discussion.

"We definitely want a very big family. It might seem crazy to build it so quickly. But if we're going to have 10 kids, we'd like to raise them while we're young.

"Maddox and I talk about him being adopted, and he's got opinions about his brothers and sisters to come."

The actress' adopted Cambodian son Maddox has even thought of a name for his next sibling, which Angelina is refusing to divulge.

She added: "The other night I said to Brad, 'If this become a reality, are we really thinking of that name?' He said, 'Yes, I think we have to!'"

Brad has previously joked that he wants to have enough children to start his own soccer team.

He said: "I have three kids now and next year I'll have six then nine. We're looking for a soccer team. I want to compete in the next World Cup."

0 comments: