Saturday, March 03, 2007

Drew Barrymore is bisexual

Drew Barrymore claims she is "a sexual, free, f***ing nudist wood nymph" when it comes to sex.

The actress, who recently split from her long-term boyfriend The Strokes drummer Fabrizio Moretti, insists she has a very liberal attitude towards sex which she is proud of.

Drew - who has hinted she is bisexual - said in an interview with Jane magazine: "I'm a sexual, free, f***ing nudist little bird running around and a wood nymph when it comes to sexuality."Drew has also revealed she wants to have a family.

Despite her previous failed relationships, the 'Charlie's Angels' star is still looking for 'Mr. Right' to settle down with and have babies.

She added: "I would definitely like to have a family one day. I don't know when or with who, but I don't picture myself alone or bitter.

"When I get old, I am not going to be wearing polyester pants either. I'm going to wear old Levis' and Birkenstocks. And hopefully I'll have enough hair to wear braids"

0 comments: