Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lindsay Lohan Snubs ex-lover's Advances!

Lindsay Lohan’s ex Wilmer Valderrama is still yearning for her, but when he tried to express his love for her at a party she snubbed him.

Lohan, who's lately been out here every night was onstage singing at Unik's weekly karaoke party when Valderrama, Ashton Kutcher's handsome co-star on That '70s Show, showed up around 2:30 a.m.

The blond-again actress had already sung along to "Dirrty" by Christina Aguilera and "Criminal" by Fiona Apple and was in the middle of "Like I Love You" by Justin Timberlake when in walked Valderrama, whom she dated in 2004 when she was just 18 and he 24.

"He tried to talk to her, but she didn't have much time for him. Then he grabbed a microphone and said, 'Lindsay, this is for you.' " reports the New York, Daily News.

In front of the packed house, Valderrama sang these lyrics from Matchbox 20's "Back 2 Good:"Just stand there/I could say so much But I don't go there cuz I don't want to I was thinking if you were lonely Maybe we could leave here and no one would know ... I'm lonely now and I don't know how to get it back to good."

0 comments: