Friday, March 09, 2007

Timberlake wants to hold Britney's hand

Timbaland, who's crafted hits for Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado, wants to help Britney Spears reclaim her once-stellar career.

"I feel her pain, it really bothers me," the 34-year-old rapper-producer says in an interview in Entertainment Weekly magazine's March 16 issue. "I'm the type of person who tries to save the world. I just want to take her away, go overseas, and work (it) out."

Timbaland says he invited Timberlake, his "best friend" and Spears' ex-boyfriend, to be part of that plan.

"I asked Justin, 'How would you feel about me working with Britney?' I had to ask him that," Timbaland is quoted as saying. "I said, 'Would you do it with me?' "

The 26-year-old "SexyBack" singer said he would, according to Timbaland, who notes: "She's just gotta be serious."

0 comments: