Thursday, April 19, 2007

Christina to Refrain From Shooting Sex Scenes

Actress Christina Ricci is apparently drained after filming steamy scenes in her latest flick, and hence has decided to refrain from shooting sex sequences in her upcoming movies.

The 27-year-old actress was exhausted after filming the intimate scenes with co-star Justin Timberlake in ‘Black Snake Moan’.

"I've had enough sex for the next two years of my career with this movie,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

The Golden Globe nominee, who plays a the chained-up, lingerie-clad nymphomaniac in the movie, earlier admitted that she would have quit her movie career if she had not landed the lead role in ‘Black Snake Moan’.

The actress revealed that she had told her therapist that she would quit acting if she didn’t get the part in the movie, especially since the role seemed tailor made for her.

"I told my therapist, if I didn't get the part I was going to quit," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

"What I meant was that it so seemed like what I should be doing that. If I didn't get it, I would have no idea of what it was that people wanted me to be doing in this industry and what I was supposed to be doing," she said.

0 comments: