Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jordan slaps sex ban on hubby Peter Andre!

Glamour model Jordan is extremely glad that hubby Peter Andre is back home after a scare of viral meningitis. However, that doesn’t mean that she will let him get intimate with her in the bedroom.

Jordan, who is pregnant with the couple’s second child, is worried that all the medicines pumped into her hubby will harm their unborn baby. And so, she’s put him on a sex ban.

“I said to him, 'I'm not having your medicine balls near me yet!'” The Sun quoted her, as saying.

“We haven't had a proper snog yet because I don't want to get anything and he doesn't want to give me anything. So we are being really careful,” she added.

However, what they are enjoying to their hearts content is all the cuddling they missed out on while Andre was in the hospital.

“We've just been cuddling and it is so nice just to have Pete back in bed, watching telly. I absolutely love it. This house is not a home without Pete. It's so quiet without him. He is back and it's like the house is alive again,” she said.

The ‘Mysterious Girl’ also opened up about his illness, and admitted that there was a time when he feared that he wouldn’t pull through.

“I was just getting worse and worse. I was moved to an isolation room and all they kept doing was test after test. I was petrified,” he said.

0 comments: