Monday, July 16, 2007

Having one Partner is Unnatural: Hillary Duff

Hilary Duff thinks that having one partner in your life is ‘unnatural’.

The actress/singer, who is currently looking for love, insists that she can’t see herself with only one man for the rest of her life.

However, she is hoping to get married and raise a family.

"I don't believe in having one partner for your whole life, but I hope I get married. I want to have a husband and two kids and a nice little life baking pies," Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.

Duff also insisted that she is quite the romantic, and that she really wants someone special in her life.

"I'm quite romantic. It's definitely important to have someone to make you feel special," she said.

She recently revealed that she had drawn up a list of all the things her beau needs to be, and priority number one is that he must be from the music and movie industry.

Duff is convinced that no-one other than a person involved in the same industry as she is can understand how hard maintaining a relationship can be, and thus wants someone who will try as hard as she will.

"The most important thing on my list (for boyfriend requirements) would be that he has to be in the business, so he understands how hard it can be, with the lifestyle," she said.

However, the ‘Lizzie Maguire’ star also insists that a man looking to be her beau also needs to have interests outside the industry so that he can teach her new things, and make her laugh.

"He has to have other interests outside of work. He has to be adventurous and teach me new things, and have a strong faith, and make me laugh, and be cute. I'm kind of crazy, so I like boys who don't take themselves too seriously," she added.

Duff has been single since breaking up with rocker beau Joel Madden late last year.

Madden in currently dating reality star Nicole Ritchie and they are expecting their first child.

0 comments: