Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's nude concerns!

Rehabbed actress Lindsay Lohan is scared that nude pics of hers, clicked by her former beau Calum Best, will soon finds their way to the net.

Celebslam.com , which put out snaps of Vanessa Minnillo and Lohan playing around with kitchen knives, has announced that it has gained access to the pictures and will soon publish them.

The site’s owner Nick said that the Mean Girls star told him during a chat session that someone had made away with the file from her system.

“All I know is that someone broke into my computer and left a file on my desktop saying he got the pictures Cal took from me naked,” the New York Post quoted Lohan, as telling Nick.

Her rep revealed that Lohan has contacted her lawyers regarding the matter.

“Anything is possible. I know nothing about it, but her lawyers have been contacted," her rep said.

0 comments: