Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jessica Biel has a same sex crush on Jennifer Aniston

The 25-year-old actress, who is currently dating Justin Timberlake, "loves" the former 'Friends' star and wishes they were friends.

Jessica told Cosmopolitan magazine: "I understand being sexy, men love you, that's great. But what's really important is that women want to hang out with you.

"That's what I love about Jennifer Aniston - I watch her films and I think I love her. I really want to be her friend! I want to play those roles so women will think that about me too. It's about not taking yourself too seriously.

"My latest thing is that I want to do everything that scares me."

The 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry' actress also says she is tired of being linked to every man she is seen with.

Jessica moaned: "No matter where I go or who I see, we get linked together.

All of a sudden I'm dating someone I might have known for 10 years - or even my cousin!"

0 comments: