Thursday, September 20, 2007

Dave Grohl Hates Courtney Love

Grohl said: "There are a lot of people that I've been angry with in my life, but the one that's most noted in Courtney. So it's pretty obvious to me that those correlations are going to pop up every now and again. I still remain little secretive about it all."


In new song 'Let It Die' - on the Foo Fighters latest album 'Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace' - Grohl sings the line "A simple man and his blushing bride/Intravenous, intertwined", an apparent reference to Love and his Nirvana bandmate Cobain, who suffered from heroin addiction before
committing suicide in 1994.


Grohl also revealed now he is a father, to daughter Violet, he is not afraid to write ballads instead of hard rock songs.


He said: "Violet's the light at the end of my tunnel. I'm not afraid to write anything anymore. A lot of that has to do with the big picture - having a child and realising that life's too short to be afraid of a f**king piano ballad."

0 comments: