Thursday, September 06, 2007

Paris Hilton ready for a kid


Paris Hilton has set a timetable on her baby making and her deadline is 12 months away. Obviously this will mean she will either have a typical celebrity romance and wedding or just go for the dirty three week hookup that leads to a lot of magazine covers!

“I want kids next year, so I’ve got to get my body ready,” Paris Hilton said in an interview with Elle magazine.

“I did a lot of soul-searching about my partying and then I heard Nicole was pregnant and I decided it’s time for me to grow up and take responsibility - and the best way to do that is to become a mother,” she is also quoted as saying.


Paris is so classy. No mention of finding the right man to spend the rest of her life with and to be the father to her child. She just knows that Nicole is getting a lot of press, TV spots, magazine covers, and that can’t be sitting well with Paris. Ever since she got out of prison she has taken back seat to Nicole, Lindsay, Britney, and even the girls from “The Hills”. Paris needs to step up her whoring now!

0 comments: