Thursday, October 18, 2007

Jennifer Aniston wants to have an affair with Daniel

The former 'Friends' beauty has a crush on the James Bond actor and fantasizes that she is a government spy who gets up close and personal with special agent 007.

Jennifer said: "I'd be a spy, a very glamorous spy who plays poker and lives in Monaco. And has affairs with Daniel Craig."

Jennifer - who split from husband Brad Pitt in 2005 - is keen to move to New York to get away from the constant scrutiny she's under in Los Angeles.

The 38-year-old actress - who was recently rumored to have purchased a Manhattan apartment - said: "I can actually visualize it again, for some reason. I don't know, I'm just tired of Los Angeles. In New York, you're not just in that same car, looking at that same dashboard, driving down the same street.

"In New York, if you can get away from the paparazzi and they don't know where you are, you can actually walk, walk, walk!"

Jennifer has also decided not to worry what the public think of her.

She added to Harper's Bazaar magazine: "I used to care a hell of a lot more about what people said or thought. But that had to change when my life was under a microscope being scrutinized and my personal life was being talked about. You have to go, 'This is not acceptable in any way,' whether it's about me personally or in business, success versus failure. It's so negative. It's such bizarre negativity."

0 comments: