Friday, December 21, 2007

Jennifer offered a 'Hugh' fee to pose for Playboy

Jennifer Love Hewitt has been offered a huge fee to pose for Playboy magazine.

The I Know What You Did Last Summer star - who was branded fat after photographs of her in a bikini in Hawaii were published last month - has been offered a substantial amount by Playboy boss Hugh Hefner to show off her curves by posing naked.

A representative for Jennifer revealed the actress has refused, saying: "She was flattered but has turned down the offer."

A source added to In Touch Weekly magazine: "She is pretty conservative, but is very proud of her body and did not deserve to be called fat."

The 28-year-old actress - who is the spokesperson for Hanes' lingerie - hit back at the cruel comments made about her size 2 (UK size 6) figure.

She fumed: "Size two is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size zero doesn't make you beautiful.

"I know what I look like and so do my friends and family. And like all women out there should, I love my body.

"I've sat by in silence for a long time now about the way women's bodies are constantly scrutinized. To set the record straight, I'm not upset for me but for all of the girls out there that are struggling with their body image.

"To all the girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini - put it on and stay strong."

0 comments: