Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Eva Longoria Parker Pregnant?

Eva Longoria Parker has been seen shopping for a nursery, sparking rumours she is pregnant.
The 'Desperate Housewives' actress - who is married to basketball star Tony Parker - was spotted admiring furniture and clothes in exclusive Los Angeles' children's boutique Petit Trésor.

A source told Britain's Star magazine: "She and a girlfriend were ooh-ing and ahh-ing over all the baby things. She looked at cribs, changing tables and inquired about designing a nursery. "She bought a $116 Robbie Adrian blanket and a half-dozen Huddy Buddy Babygros, including one that proclaimed, 'I tend to drool'."

Eva who married Tony in a lavish ceremony last year - has made no secret of her desire to become a mother. She once said: "I've always loved the idea of having lots of children. If I'm around any baby, I'm like, 'Aaaaahhhh, babies!'

"I was pretty ambitions when I moved to Hollywood and I succeeded. But now I've found new ambitions I want to work, I want to be a great wife and I want to have children. This is a new chapter in my life. I will be very sad to go but I'll have more time to do movies."

Eva recently denied rumours she was pregnant, claiming her recent weight gain was down to the recent Hollywood writers strike as she couldn't go to work. She said: "No pregnancy, not yet. I've been cooking and eating, cooking and eating. I keep telling everyone that I've gained 10 pounds just being on strike."

0 comments: