Monday, February 04, 2008

Posh says she has split up Spice Girls

Victoria Beckham has revealed that it was her desire to quit the music industry that led to the Spice Girls' sudden split.

Football ace David Beckham’s wife says that she quit the band for becoming a full-time fashion designer.

Victoria has also revealed that she agreed to a Spice reunion only for her sons Brooklyn, eight, Romeo, five, and two-year-old Cruz.

"I was very nervous about going back into the Spice Girls because I didn't want to send out a confused message," New of the World quoted her as saying.

"The reason I decided to do the tour was to show my kids that mummy was a pop star once.”

Victoria has even hinted that she may not join ‘Spice Girls’ in future again.

"I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not in the music industry any more. I'm in the fashion industry,” she said.

"I'm putting together a team of people now so it will be my main project when I finish this tour in a month. It's the last opportunity there will be to see the Spice Girls together,” she added.

0 comments: