Friday, April 18, 2008

Paris Hilton Defends Her Boobs

American socialite Paris Hilton decided to share her view regarding Jessica Simpson's boob size with the world. According to Hilton, small boobs are far better than big sized ones, citing the Dukes Of Hazzard star's assets as being "too big".

"I like how mine are, I don't like big boobs," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"I think they're too ... big," she said.

In order to prove her point, Paris arrived at The Sanderson Hotel in London in a see-through top. Earlier Paris Hilton has groveled to her former best friend Kim Kardashian after likening her ass to cottage cheese.

The dimwitted socialite told a Las Vegas radio show, “I would not want [Kim’s butt] — it’s gross! It reminds me of cottage cheese inside a big trash bag.”

However, when the insults were posted all over the web, sorry Paris realised she overstepped the mark.

Speaking to In Touch, the Good Charlotte groupie said, “I was just joking around and I made a stupid joke. I felt really bad afterward, so I contacted Kim and apologized. It was a silly thing to say. Kim’s hot!”

Kim graciously accepted the apology, saying: “Paris and I have been friends since we were kids and I’m glad she made the effort to say she's sorry."

0 comments: