Friday, May 30, 2008

I'm very lucky : Angelina Jolie

Angelina Jolie, an actress, a mother of four and soon to be six, and involved in many humanitarian efforts all over the world, feels this hectic lifestyle is easier than having a regular career.

The pregnant actress is currently in France with her partner Brad Pitt and is expected to have twins.

Thesun.co.uk reports Jolie saying: 'I'm very, very lucky. A lot of mothers don't have a job where they can just work a few months in a year and then come out for two days for a press conference.

My schedule is very small in comparison when it comes to hours so I can afford to spend as much time as possible with my children.'

The couple just bought a 35 million pound chateau on the French Riviera which comes with a forest, and they make sure one of them is always at home.

She added: 'When I'm working, Brad's home with the children and vice versa. We do have nannies that help us, but nobody spends the night.

We also spend a lot of time completely alone with our children. We've kind of found a balance. And this year I'm taking off completely for the family.'

0 comments: