Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Kim Kardashian Loves Being a Sex Symbol, Allows Peek at Cellulite

Kim Kardashian is probably more famous for her rear end than for her reality show, especially since former best bud Paris Hilton recently made some not-so-nice comments about her cellulite on a Vegas radio program.

But rather than hiding her comely curves and figure flaws, Kardashian allowed cameras to get up close as she underwent a non-invasive cellulite treatment for an episode of "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

"Every girl has cellulite, so why not?" she said. "I wish I'd done it more than once to see the effects."

While so many starlets are uncomfortable being branded as sex symbols, Kardashian totally embraces her public persona and has no plans to alter her image.

"I'm so flattered that I'm considered sexy; I love it," she told Pop Tarts. "I also love that people consider me a role model. I am a normal girl; we all make mistakes but learn so much along the journey of life that it all makes us stronger — that's what I live by."

Well, we're not sure how normal Kimmy K. is, given that she is paid tens of thousands just to turn up at a party. Speaking of which, she has something she wants to set straight.

0 comments: