Thursday, November 27, 2008

Eva Mendes likes to show her twin assets

Hollywood actress Eva Mendes says she prefers to keep her ample chest under wraps, but won’t mind exposing them on ‘special occasions’.

The Hitch actress has been dating filmmaker George Gargurevich since 2002, reports China Daily . "I don't wear short things. As for cleavage, I'll bring the girls out at certain times but I don't parade them too often. I like to keep them for special occasions!" Eva said.

Eva, 34, recently revealed her love for high heels, but never buys heels above 5 inches because she finds it so difficult to move around.

"I absolutely love shoes. I can never have too many pairs. I especially love ones with huge stiletto heels - but it's always a circus act when I walk in them. I am all over the place,” Eva said.

0 comments: