Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Harry Potter star Emma Watson Reveals Nude Ambitions

Hollywood actress Emma Watson is willing to bare all in a movie but only if the role demands. The 'Harry Potter' actress, who stated that she would love to work with Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci, revealed her intention of being selective while picking her next flick.

When asked if she would strip for a role, she said: "Yes for him (Bernardo Bertolucci). It depends."

"I'm not getting my kit off any time soon, but it is part of my job," The Sun quoted Emma, as saying.

For now however, the young actress is finishing up her role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, and is doing the voice of Princess Pea in the upcoming mouse cartoon “The Tale of Despereaux.”

“I’m going to have a battle on my hands, because after Harry Potter has finished, I don’t know,” she says. “I definitely want to go to university.”

It seems the star not only has beauty, but the brains to boot. She earned three A's this summer at her Oxford boarding school and is keen on the Ivy Leagues, the Times reports.

“I have enough to hold me together without fame,” she says. “I have a really supportive family and a full life away from ‘Harry Potter.’ It’s unlikely that I’ll be part of anything this big ever again, so I need to deal with that. I’m not going to take a job just because ... I’m not doing anything else.”

0 comments: