Thursday, December 18, 2008

Katie Price loves to pose for Playboy

Former glamour model Katie Price a.k.a Jordan has revealed that she would love to drop her clothes for Playboy.

Peter Andre's better half, who had taken a step backward from photo shoots to experience motherhood, said that though she would be thrilled to pose for the men's magazine.

"I'd love to do Playboy," the Sun quoted her as telling OK! Magazine. The writer-singer, originally born as Katie Price, added that she had been disappointed with the magazine's cover featuring Burlesque Queen Dita Von Teese.

She said: "Although I just saw Dita Von Teese's cover and it's cr*p. The woman is rank. It's not my cup of tea that she's so pale. I think the pictures look a bit Readers' Wives. It didn't look like Playboy to me."

0 comments: