Thursday, December 04, 2008

Kim Kardashian Would Love to Pose for Playboy Again

Socialite Kim Kardashian has said that if given the chance she would love to pose for Playboy again.

The American celebutante, who had posed for a 12-page pictorial in the Playboy Centrefold as she graced the December 2007 issue, blasted reports claiming that she would no longer drop her clothes for the mens magazine.

“There are a bunch of reports about me on the web claiming that I said I would never do Playboy again,” US magazine quoted her as writing on her website.

“They”re quoting me as saying, ”It was a one-off. I don”t think I”ll do Playboy or anything like that again.” THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE!”

“While Im not planning to pose for the mens magazine in the immediate future, I definitely don”t want to close the door to the opportunity. Never say never, she added.

0 comments: