Monday, November 08, 2010

Emma Watson wants to be naughtier

Emma Watson has revealed that it’s time for her to get a little more naughty now.

The 20-year-old, who plays Hermione Granger in Harry Potter, talked of her transformation from adolescence to womanhood.

"I wished I’d done more naughty things. Three months ago I cut my hair and at that moment I felt I became a woman. I'm ready to start taking risks," the Sun quoted her as saying.

"At the moment I'm just happy to be single. I want to live life to the full. But I'm more grown up and confident now. I'm ready to take more risks. I feel less girlish than ever," she added.

Watson also said that men rarely ask her on dates.

"I’m very romantic and of course I want to be in love. But men don't really ask me out. And I don't get marriage proposals any more either. It's not."

0 comments: