Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Brooke Hogan Wet and Wild


REALITY TV star Brooke Hogan has revealed her inner-tiger, taking to the beach in an animal-print bikini.

The 22-year-old daughter of wrestler Hulk Hogan showed off her trim figure in the tiger-striped two-piece on a Miami beach.

Brooke has slimmed down in recent weeks thanks to a strict diet and a series of gruelling workouts with her dad.

Writing on Twitter she said: "Ladies- the stairmaster is your BEST friend when it comes to building pretty legs and a juicy booty! [sic]."

But she also told reporters that she's relaxed about her body shape and only diets because she's on television.

Brooke said: "I love my body. Thick or not, I'm firm. I don't have cellulite. I'm happy with how I am. People should know, I'm only doing the diet for the entertainment business. It's not really what you're supposed to look like in real life."

The blonde beauty who found fame on her family's TV show, Hogan Knows Best, now stars in the VH1 spin-off Brooke Knows Best.

The show is now following her attempts to crack the music business as a pop singer.

0 comments: