Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Kim Vows Never to Bare All Again

Reality TV star Kim Kardashian has vowed "never" to bare all again, after editors of W magazine failed to depict her the way they promised it to be.

She claims editors agreed to cover up parts of the image to preserve her modesty, but she was shocked to see the finished product.

"Oh my God, I'm more naked that I was in Playboy," Kim told her sisters. "I'm so mad right now. [The magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork -- you can see the nipples!

"The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen. I feel so taken advantage of... I've definitely learned my lesson. I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."

The socialite had bared all for the November issue of W Magazine's Art Issue, wearing only silver body paint.

0 comments: