Friday, December 15, 2006

Angelina Jolie on the Pill

Angelina Jolie shot down pregnancy rumours yesterday (14.12.06) when she revealed she is taking the contraceptive pill.

Angelina Jolie shot down pregnancy rumours yesterday (14.12.06) when she revealed she is taking the contraceptive pill.

The 'Tomb Raider' actress confirmed she anView the profile for Angelina Jolie on Celebrity Spotlightd partner Brad Pitt plan to expand their family, but want to adopt because she thinks it will be best for their adopted children Maddox, five, and 23-month-old Zahara.

Angelina told US TV show 'Good Morning America': "If I was pregnant I shouldn't have been drinking wine last night! No, we're not. I'm on the pill.

"I even think that I made it clear that we would think about adopting next, which is important for me in the balance of how, in our own family, our kids perceive it.

"Yes, we have Shiloh and it's been a wonderful experience, but we want to find another brother or sister in the world for our family. You know, the questions multiply when you have a mixed-race family. Do you balance the races so there's another African person in the house for Z? So there's another Asian person View the profile for Brad Pitt on Celebrity Spotlightin the house for Mad? Shiloh has Brad and I she can look at.

"What's best for the children as they grow? We don't just want to have different children from different countries. That's not the point."

The 31-year-old actress gave birth to daughter Shiloh in May. She adopted Maddox from Cambodia and Zahara from Ethiopia.

Angelina also praised Brad, calling him a doting father and a "great man" who loves his children.

She added: "He really enjoys them. He woke up very, very early this morning and let me sleep in because I had this interview.

"He dealt with the two girls and bottles and food, which is not easy to do, on his own, for quite a few hours so I could rest.

"He's just a really great partner, a great, great man."

0 comments: