Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cate Blanchett loans skin cream to Brad Pitt

Cate Blanchett has revealed she once let Brad Pitt borrow her skin cream to cure his eczema.

The Oscar-winning actress stars with Brad in 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' and the prosthetic make-up he had to wear caused the actor to break out in a rash.

Cate told Scotland's Daily Record newspaper: "We went through three weeks of make-up tests and he was covered in eczema from it all.

"We were talking about what we were going to do because our skin was taking a battering.

"So I had this girlie conversation with him and put these skin creams down, lined them up in front of him and he and Angelina went around the table trying them.

Brad is so smart and generous. He's so wonderful I love him.

"I don't love him in the sense that I love my husband, but I adore him."

The blonde Australian actress also revealed that she was recently mistaken for Kate Winslet by Hollywood legend Faye Dunaway.

Cate said: "It was very funny, Faye came up to me at a screening and wanted me to do this project. I said it sounded fantastic. So she turned to her friend and said, 'Debbie, this is Kate Winslet!'

"I had to ask, 'So, do you want me to do it or do you want Kate to do it?'"

0 comments: