Saturday, April 21, 2007

Angelina Jolie Reveals Wild Past

Hollywood Star Angelina Jolie has revealed more about her wild past including how she lost her virginity. She also reveald that she was 'very sexual' in kindergarten.

She said she created games where she would corner the boys and strip off their clothes. She also admitted that she was a wild child and would often get into trouble for 'making out' with boys at a very young age.

Contactmusic.com quoted her as saying: 'I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten.

'I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties (children's fictional disease). Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got into a lot of trouble.'

Revealing her sexual fetish, she said: 'I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.

'We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars.

It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened.'

Her reputation for strange sexual habits came to light during her highly publicised marriage to actor-director Billy Bob Thornton. Though they divorced in 2003, the couple admitted to using knives during sex and reportedly had built a sex dungeon in their home. They were also seen in public wearing necklaces that bore vials of each other's blood.

All that ended with the adoption of her Cambodian son Maddox.

'It had something to do with becoming a mother,' she said. 'That was the biggest change in my life and made me feel complete. I learnt to accept responsibility for myself, my children and my partner.'

0 comments: