Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jessica Alba's Sexy Shyness

Jessica Alba claims she is self-conscious and shy, despite being voted the world's sexiest woman.

The screen beauty - who recently topped FHM magazine's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll - insists she does not consciously flaunt her stunning figure because she doesn't enjoy attracting attention.

Jessica is quoted by Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "I try not to make the headlines. I'm self-conscious about this. I try to not make my presence known."

The 'Sin City' star - who has a strict no-nudity clause in her contract - says her prudish attitude is reflected in her choice of clothing.

She said: "I have my own fashion style and do not try to fit in. I don't have my breasts under my chin, I'm not showing butt cheeks, nor much legs. I don't go for the trendiest look."

The 26 year old recently claimed she wants to be a "serious actress", and does not want her movies to be all about "me in a bikini".

0 comments: