Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Bikini Dance

Lindsay Lohan performed an ecstatic "wild" bikini-clad dance at a Coachella Music Festival party in Los Angeles.

The 'Bobby' star who recently spent a month in the city's Wonderland rehab centre to be treated for alcoholism took off her top and clenched a rose between her teeth as she gyrated to the music, and "went wild" when Amy Winehouse's hit 'Rehab' was played.

A source told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "Lindsay was really going for it and dancing to the DJ's tunes. When he played 'Rehab' she went wild."

Lindsay, 20, shot to fame as a child star appearing in a string of hit films, including 'The Parent Trap' and 'Freaky Friday'.

The actress eventually checked into rehab following a heavy drinking session at a Golden Globe Awards after-party in January.

Lindsay recently admitted she was surprised she ended up at Wonderland, because she always vowed never to go to rehab.

She said: "It's so weird I went to rehab. I always said I'd die before I went there. I stayed for a month. It was great - I just felt safe."

0 comments: