Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan is Dating Some One?

Lindsay Lohan, 20, says she is dating and it isn't someone from the US.

"I'm dating," Lohan told People. "I'm really happy and I'm having fun."

As to who she is dating Lohan would only say, "It's no one here."

Speaking at the Los Angeles premiere of Showtime's The Tudors Monday, the singer was happy she decided to enter rehab.

"There's no way you can't learn a lot in a program like that, and it's good," she said. "I recommend it for anyone who needs it."

Lohan entered Wonderland rehab for alcoholism on 17 Jan 2007, while she was filming I Know Who Killed Me. She joined the addiction-treatment facility in the residential neighborhood of Laurel Canyon in L.A., as part of an outpatient program that required her to be in the facility "for the first week or two"

She was back on the sets of the film on Friday 26 Jan 2007. She continued treatment as an outpatient and finally left Wonderland on February 16.

However, since her return from rehab Lohan has been on a relentless partying spree, leaving watcher wondering if she was sliding back to her pre-rehab days.

"I'm hearing a lot of [critical] things if I go out, so that always sucks," she said. "But it's like, when do people not say it? They're always going to say things, so I expect it. But I'm feeling really good."

Lindsay has recently been seen in the company of Academy Award nominated English actor Jude Law and English crooner, James Blunt.

0 comments: