Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Amy Winehouse says fame doesn't bother her

Amy Winehouse claims she'd prefer to settle down and be a housewife over being a rock star.

The 23-year-old, just tied the knot with Blake Fielder-Civil.

'I don't want to be ungrateful,' she tells The Sun. 'I know I'm talented but I wasn't put here to sing. I was put here to be a wife and a mum and look after my family.

'I've always been a homemaker. I love what I do but it's not where it begins and ends.'

Meanwhile, Sir Elton John beauty Amy Winehouse is "one of the greatest performers" he has ever seen.

Elton John and his love David Furnish saw Winehouse live on Monday night at Shepherds Bush Empire in London


He says, "Amy is an incredible performer. That was one of the most exciting and greatest shows I've seen in many years.

0 comments: