Friday, December 07, 2007

Paris Hilton denies her karma ever left her naked

Paris Hilton's camp insists that the story that her high-handedness came back to bite her when she was left standing in the buff during a Victoria's Secret fashion show is all hogwash.

The story had been spread by Australian model Miranda Kerr, who revealed just how the incident unfolded.

"It was 10 minutes before the start and Paris decided she wanted to do the show. They hadn't allocated her any outfits and they had to find her three," she said earlier.

Show organizers apparently told Hilton that she could select a dress from the collection.

"I was standing by my rack and she goes 'I want that dress,' and she pointed to my dress, my pretty pink dress, the one I was really proud of ... and she stole it. I was just thinking to myself do you want me to hit you over the head with my handbag. I contained myself, it's quite frustrating that someone can come in 10 minutes before the start of the show and steal my dress," she added.

However, the Gunnedah stunner revealed that the karma came back to bite Paris when Naomi Campbell, turned up five minutes before the show closed.

Show organizers thought the supermodel wasn't going to come, so they had to give Hilton's outfit to Campbell.

"Paris is about to walk out for the finale and Naomi walks in, so they rip the dress off Paris, she's standing there naked and they put it on Naomi. I thought, that's karma for you darling," she added.

Paris' camp denies the story though, insisting she was not even at the event.

"She was with Larry King in Las Vegas for a cancer fund-raiser. She helped raise over $100,000 for the event!" the New York Post quoted a source, as saying.

It is also being claimed that the reason Kerr made up the story is because she's till fuming over her break-up with Paris' BFF Brandon Davis.

0 comments: