Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Katie Price : Boobs are still Too Big

The beauty, real name Katie Price, says her breasts are still too big following her latest boob job.

She wanted to drop down from a 32G to a 32C, but the op has ONLY made them a 32F.

Her male fans might say that's good news, but the glamour girl is fuming.

She complained: “When I saw my boobs, I was disappointed because they looked big and I wanted them to be a lot smaller.

“I’m really disappointed. In fact I’m going back to the States to get them re-done.

“They hang too low when I’m standing up.”

Swelling and bruising prevented Jordan from realising straight away. But now they've healed, she insists they need to go under the knife once again.

She added: "I've shown everyone - my manager, my mum, my friends - just to prove to myself I'm not being crazy.

"And they've said exactly the same, 'they don't look right'."

0 comments: