Monday, May 21, 2007

Jessica Alba is too hot for Hollywood

Jessica Alba has been doing a Cameron Diaz and complaining that her good looks go against her when it comes to getting film roles.

The actress, who recently topped a poll of the sexiest women in the world, is hoping her upcoming films will do something to change perceptions in the industry.

She tells GQ magazine, "I hope all my new work will help producers in getting past my hotness.

"I try not to make the headlines. I'm self-conscious about this. I try to not make my presence known. I have my own fashion style and do not try to fit in. I don't have my breasts under my chin, I'm not showing butt cheeks, nor much legs. I don't go for the trendiest look."

You can next see Jessica and her hotness on the big screen next month in ‘Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer’.

0 comments: