Thursday, February 07, 2008

Paris Hilton to star in lesbian TV show

Even though Paris Hilton has denied being a lesbian, the latest news is that she will be starring in a lesbian TV show.

The American celebrity and heiress has confirmed that she will be appearing in the US drama ‘The L Word’, a show depicting the lives of a group of lesbian and bisexual women in West Hollywood.

"It's true. I have no idea what kind of character I'll be playing, but it's a good show," the Sun reported Paris as having told Parade magazine.

Paris is very enthusiastic about the show, and it can be seen through the method acting training she has been doing for her role.

Paris was spotted last month leaving a lesbian nightclub holding hands with a lady, and she was also caught making out with 24-year-old Elisha Cuthbert on another night out.

The former hotel heiress also had some thoughts about being rich and famous.

When asked what she prefers of being rich or famous, she says, "I think it would be better just to be rich, because then you don't have to deal with anything else. You can just have everything you want and not have to deal with the press and people following you.

But being rich doesn't even matter, either. I have both, and it doesn't even make any difference. I could be happy if I had nothing. So it's not, it's not really about money to me."

0 comments: